Fwd: [libreoffice-design] libreoffice.org splash screen

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos Adolfo Jayme Barrientos

Fwd: [libreoffice-design] libreoffice.org splash screen

Forwarding to the website mailing list. BTW, is the code of this new
site under version control? Can it be forked so it can be picked up
and translated by language communities?

Re: Fwd: [libreoffice-design] libreoffice.org splash screen

Hello Adolfo,
Le 13/02/2013 12:19, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos a écrit :
> Forwarding to the website mailing list.
Thanks. This should be fixed in the version we'll have (hopefully) ready
by tonight.

> BTW, is the code of this new
> site under version control?
Not at the moment.