Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] I messed up my extension project

sophi sophi

Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] I messed up my extension project

Hi Andreas,

Could you have a look? Please add Giovanni in copy of your answer I'm
not sure he is subscribed to the list.
Thanks a lot in advance
Cheers
Sophie

Re: Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] I messed up my extension project

Hi,

Am 27.12.2016 um 13:50 schrieb Sophie:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Could you have a look? Please add Giovanni in copy of your answer I'm
> not sure he is subscribed to the list.
> Thanks a lot in advance
> Cheers
> Sophie

@Giovanni: I published the project. You should be able to view it and
change the status of the release.

Kind regards,
Andreas

--
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org

sophi sophi

Le 27/12/2016 à 14:40, Andreas Mantke a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Am 27.12.2016 um 13:50 schrieb Sophie:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> Could you have a look? Please add Giovanni in copy of your answer I'm
>> not sure he is subscribed to the list.
>> Thanks a lot in advance
>> Cheers
>> Sophie

Thanks a lot for your quick help and answer :)
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] I messed up my extension project

Thank you very much

-Gio