GS4.2 Ch.3 Styles & Templates

Martin Saffron Martin Saffron

GS4.2 Ch.3 Styles & Templates

Hello,

I've replaced screen captures in the GS4203 file uploaded to the
feedback folder on 22 March.  The amended file has been uploaded here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch3-styles-templates-1/view

I was ready to replace screen captures in the GS4210 file but I notice
that it has been checked-out in the User Guide status table
(https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks).
Please advise.

Regards,
Martin

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: GS4.2 Ch.3 Styles & Templates

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 4:53 AM, Martin Saffron <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've replaced screen captures in the GS4203 file uploaded to the feedback
> folder on 22 March.  The amended file has been uploaded here:
> http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch3-styles-templates-1/view
>
> I was ready to replace screen captures in the GS4210 file but I notice that
> it has been checked-out in the User Guide status table
> (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks).
> Please advise.

Chapter 10 is now available.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch10-printing-exporting-emailing/view

--Jean

JohnSmith JohnSmith

Re: GS4.2 Ch.3 Styles & Templates

Hi
I've made a single sentence correction in 'Deleting Styles' to remove an
incorrect statement. I've left the corrected chapter in the same place.

Regards
JohnS