GS4010

Martin Saffron Martin Saffron

GS4010

Hello,

I may have a bit of spare time next week so will look at updating
chapter 10 of the Getting Started user guide.

Regards,

Martin

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: GS4010

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Martin Saffron <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I may have a bit of spare time next week so will look at updating chapter 10
> of the Getting Started user guide.

I have Chapter 10 checked out. --Jean

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: GS4010

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 6:21 AM, Jean Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Martin Saffron <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I may have a bit of spare time next week so will look at updating chapter 10
>> of the Getting Started user guide.
>
> I have Chapter 10 checked out. --Jean

I've now updated GS Chapter 10 using material JohnS updated for the
Writer Guide.

Would be good if someone checked it to see if I missed something.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-4.2/gs4-2-ch10-printing-exporting-emailing/view

--Jean