GS4205 - Getting started with Calc

Martin Saffron Martin Saffron

GS4205 - Getting started with Calc

Hello

I've had less time than I expected recently but I've finally been able
to upload an edited draft of GS4205.  I've made various minor edits and
corrections to the LO4.0 chapter.  The draft can be found here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-4.2/gs4205/view

I've also uploaded the screen captures I have used in the document. They
can be found here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/gs4205-screen-captures

I've overcome partition issues so have been able to a second instance of
Ubuntu on my Windows machine.  As such, the screen capture images are
from LO 4.2 running on a Radiance-themed Ubuntu OS.  They were exported
to PNG format using the GIMP.

Regards,

Martin