GS4209

Martin Saffron Martin Saffron

GS4209

Hello,

I've made some changes to the 6Apr edit of GS4209.  It can be found here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4209-getting-started-with-math-1/view

Interestingly, upon opening Math in Windows 8.1 (LO 4.2.2.1) both the
Elements Dock and Elements window are visible by default whereas in my
Ubuntu PPA package neither are visible.  I suspect my previous LO
version settings may be a factor so I've replaced screenshots according
to the feedback comments.

I've also re-jigged the Entering a formula > Elements section for
greater clarity.

I haven't had quite as much time as expected last week so am only just
getting round to looking at GS4212.  I should be able to look at it
closely over the next few days.

Regards,

Martin

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: GS4209

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Martin Saffron <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've made some changes to the 6Apr edit of GS4209.  It can be found here:
>
> http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4209-getting-started-with-math-1/view
>
> Interestingly, upon opening Math in Windows 8.1 (LO 4.2.2.1) both the
> Elements Dock and Elements window are visible by default whereas in my
> Ubuntu PPA package neither are visible.  I suspect my previous LO version
> settings may be a factor so I've replaced screenshots according to the
> feedback comments.
>
> I've also re-jigged the Entering a formula > Elements section for greater
> clarity.
>
> I haven't had quite as much time as expected last week so am only just
> getting round to looking at GS4212.  I should be able to look at it closely
> over the next few days.
>
> Regards,
>
> Martin

I made a few more changes to this chapter and have now published it.
Also on the wiki, ready for Milos to clean up.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/published-lo-4.2/gs4-2-ch9-math/view

Thanks for your work, Martin.

--Jean