GS4210 & GS4209

Martin Saffron Martin Saffron

GS4210 & GS4209

Hello,

I've replaced screen captures on the Getting Started guide chapter 10,
which has been uploaded here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch10-printing-exporting-emailing-1/view

I've also made slight amendments to the previously uploaded chapter 9,
in the light of some suggestions from Milos.  It can be found here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-4.2/gs4209-getting-started-with-math/view

Regards,

Martin

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: GS4210 & GS4209

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:17 AM, Martin Saffron <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've also made slight amendments to the previously uploaded chapter 9, in
> the light of some suggestions from Milos.  It can be found here:
> http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-4.2/gs4209-getting-started-with-math/view

I've made some more changes, as well as accepting most of your edits.
File is here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch9-math/view

--Jean