[GSOC] about:config utility - Weekly Report #2

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN Efe Gürkan YALAMAN

[GSOC] about:config utility - Weekly Report #2

Hi,

This week wasn't productive enough. The main problem was debugging. Debugger didn't work mostly. I tried to figure out what cause the problem.
I decided to postpone debugging and implement things directly. I solved my debugging problem with new hardware and new distro. But it took some time. I am trying to catch the time I lost this week.

By the way I achieved a small progress. I could make the dialog work without crashing. There are problems of course. Today I figured out what causes one of this problems with new machine.

Next week I will try to implement the tabpage.mostly. And with a working debugger, I think I can catch the progress I missed.

Best,

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
http://about.me/efegurkan