This week was good actually. I am catching a good pace again with new hardware and a working debugger.
Here is the details: -------------------------- ==What I did==
+Lots of debugging especially when trying to figure out why the page is not visible.
+I found the problem which makes the widgets invisible. +Had to refactor ui file. It is now appropriate to for tab page. +Tab page is not cause crashing on pressing buttons anymore. +Tabpage is now usable. Kind of actually because it is empty and I didn't implement the handlers yet.
==What I will do== -Handlers didn't implemented yet. I will research and find a bunch of options which can be easily tested while developing.
-Will implement the handlers while adding the options I collected. Because I think they are closely related to themselves -Plan for this week is mainly to figure out how many handlers I need and implement them.
==Possible future plans== Options list is going to be long. I want to implement a searchbar to it after it is fully functional. This is probably something not implemented in 2-3 weeks but maybe in last weeks I can think to implement this.