[GSOC] about:config utility - Weekly Report #5

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN Efe Gürkan YALAMAN

[GSOC] about:config utility - Weekly Report #5

Hi,

After getting a lot of distractions and misunderstandings started coding again. I was implementing the code with completely different and ineffective way. After a quick hangout session with Thorsten all the pieces of puzzle are falling into place.

Implementation goes on UNO api. Which will allow me to implement the feature more generic as wanted.

I am currently implementing two methods for accessing configuration data and adding it to the listbox.

This weeks plan is:
-Mainly End with a functioning tab page.
-Finish current methods (Probably will end tomorrow)
-Implement handlers. 3 or 4 handler don't think they take too much time. (Doubleclick, Reset, Edit etc.)

Best,

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
http://about.me/efegurkan