[GSoC] Android Impress Remote: Weekly Report #6, #7

Artur Dryomov Artur Dryomov

[GSoC] Android Impress Remote: Weekly Report #6, #7

Hi All,

This summer I am working on Android Impress Remote improvements.

Past two weeks progress.
* UI is ready, at least all things I planned to implement at my original proposal. There are still some bugs which I’m trying to fix. If you are interested in screenshots — I updated them at the wiki page [1].
* There is a new in-app action bar icon thankfully to Mirek.
* An issue related to memory usage was fixed. There was a trouble related to loading a lot of slide previews that caused out-of-memory error.

Plans for this week.
* Fix bugs and polish things.
* Introduce myself to the QA list and plan beta-testing.

Regards,
Artur.