[GSoC - QR Code] Week Report 5 (June 24 - June 30)

shubham goyal shubham goyal

[GSoC - QR Code] Week Report 5 (June 24 - June 30)

This week

I am currently working to resolve issues with QR Dialog Box and ODF export import filters.
Both of the above patches are also under review.

*Made QR Dialog Box usable

* ODF export import filters for QR Code

I have also created a patch to make the Dialog Box callable to check if the dialog Box and features are currently implemented in LO. But it needs a rebase after the Dialog Box is ready from code review and is then ready for a merge.

* QR Code Dialog Box callable in sc

Tasks
* I am solving the related bugs/ errors to make the above patches merge in LO.

Status of project
- I will be left with calling QR Code feature in Word/impress/ and other applications if requires.
- Changes, if required, will be done to the dialog box,( ) or other features that should be discussed with the mentors if any.

Look at my GSoC projects Trello Board

Thanks
Shubham Goyal
IRC - shubhamg

Kaganski Mike Kaganski Mike

Re: [GSoC - QR Code] Week Report 5 (June 24 - June 30)

Hi!

On 02.07.2019 11:40, shubham goyal wrote:
> Status of project
> - I will be left with calling QR Code feature in Word/impress/ and other
> applications if requires.

Not sure that making the feature for Word is within the scope of the
project ;-)

Mike Kaganski