[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 10 - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall-2 Varun Dhall-2

[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 10 - Varun Dhall

Hi all!

Last week of GSoC was passed in removing BIN format from all the modules and unused SfxItemPool serialisation code from editengine.

Right now I'm working to remove the SfxItemPool serialisation code from other applications and modules which is now unused due to clipboard format change.

My progress can be seen at
Regards,
Varun Dhall

IRC Nick: varundhall

Armin Le Grand-2 Armin Le Grand-2

Re: [GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 10 - Varun Dhall

Hi Varun,

this is great - all ::Store(...) and ::Create at the SfxItems should be removable now!

Regards,

Armin

Am 01.08.2017 um 13:22 schrieb Varun Dhall:
Hi all!

Last week of GSoC was passed in removing BIN format from all the modules and unused SfxItemPool serialisation code from editengine.

Right now I'm working to remove the SfxItemPool serialisation code from other applications and modules which is now unused due to clipboard format change.

My progress can be seen at
Regards,
Varun Dhall

IRC Nick: varundhall

ALG (PGP Key: EE1C 4B3F E751 D8BC C485 DEC1 3C59 F953 D81C F4A2)

Varun Dhall-2 Varun Dhall-2

Re: [GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 10 - Varun Dhall

Hello Armin,

I have removed all the unused code (including most of those Store() and Create() methods), you can view all my patches here: https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?qt=author&q=Varun

Unfortunately, table auto-formats still need some of those Create and Store implementations so they cannot be removed from the code-base.

Regards,
Varun Dhall