[GSoC] Weekly Report #1 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

eszka eszka

[GSoC] Weekly Report #1 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

Hello!

This week I've updated ui files and fixed not working controls. One of
them was the number type listbox (Calc). I had to create toolbox
controller for it and this field can be used outside sidebar now. I
also started conversion of paragraph spacing fields.

I was doing some improvements to the libcmis also (which is not related
with my current GSoC project). I was hacking 2 Factor Authentication
for GDrive:
- fixed parser for the PIN request page (not merged yet)
- changed the PIN request window

Unfortunately I had an exam this week and still have classes at the
university so I didn't do as much as I want.

Next I'm going to create controllers for slide transitions and object
animation controls, which are helpful in the Impress.

Regards,
Szymon
Jan Holesovsky-4 Jan Holesovsky-4

Re: [GSoC] Weekly Report #1 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

Hi Szymon,

Szymon Kłos píše v Po 30. 05. 2016 v 16:55 +0200:

> I was doing some improvements to the libcmis also (which is not related
> with my current GSoC project). I was hacking 2 Factor Authentication
> for GDrive:
> - fixed parser for the PIN request page (not merged yet)
> - changed the PIN request window

That sounds as a good use of the GSoC time too :-)

> Unfortunately I had an exam this week and still have classes at the
> university so I didn't do as much as I want.

No problem.

> Next I'm going to create controllers for slide transitions and object
> animation controls, which are helpful in the Impress.

Please do.

Overall, good progress & nice report - keep up the great work! :-)

Thank you,
Kendy