[GSoC] Weekly Report #2 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

eszka eszka

[GSoC] Weekly Report #2 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

This week I made possible reusing controls from Slide Transition Pane.
I had some problems with early initialization. Similar problem I met in
the paragraph spacing controller which I didn't finished yet.

Tasks not related with GSoC:
I've updated my GDrive 2FA patch after review. Also I fixed one bug in
the AutoText Dialog. While using it I noticed that interface wasn't
updated after user actions.

Regards,
Szymon
Jan Holesovsky-4 Jan Holesovsky-4

Re: [GSoC] Weekly Report #2 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

Hi Szymon,

Szymon Kłos píše v Po 06. 06. 2016 v 20:48 +0200:

> This week I made possible reusing controls from Slide Transition Pane.
> I had some problems with early initialization. Similar problem I met in
> the paragraph spacing controller which I didn't finished yet.

Great stuff, thank you! :-)  Are you stuck on this problem (and need any
help), or after having finished the slide transition pane you know what
to do for paragraph spacing?

If stuck - can you describe us the problem?

All the best,
Kendy

eszka eszka

Dnia 2016-06-06, pon o godzinie 22:28 +0200, Jan Holesovsky pisze:

> Hi Szymon,
>
> Szymon Kłos píše v Po 06. 06. 2016 v 20:48 +0200:
>
> > This week I made possible reusing controls from Slide Transition
> > Pane.
> > I had some problems with early initialization. Similar problem I
> > met in
> > the paragraph spacing controller which I didn't finished yet.
>
> Great stuff, thank you! :-)  Are you stuck on this problem (and need
> any
> help), or after having finished the slide transition pane you know
> what
> to do for paragraph spacing?
>
> If stuck - can you describe us the problem?

I found solution (temporary, I think) while working on slide transition
pane, I left comment on my gerrit patches about this "hack" :)
Regards,
Szymon