[GSoC] Weekly Report #5 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

eszka eszka

[GSoC] Weekly Report #5 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

Hello,

This week I updated my patch with context dependent controls. Previous
version was too general (all controls), current version affects only
tab pages.

I added new method closing the Notebookbar, this helps to destruct
controls in right order (I had this problem with SlideTransitionPane).

On Design Meeting we discussed icons size in the sidebar. I made
screenshots of the sidebar with large icons: http://imgur.com/a/xqg87

Next I want to work on the button padding, animation page for Impress
and then container with priority support.

Regards,
Szymon