German mailing lists have been launched

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

German mailing lists have been launched

Hello,

as a first test for providing infrastructure to local groups, the German
mailing lists have been launched:

# [hidden email]: German announcement mailing list
Subscription: [hidden email]
Digest subscription: [hidden email]
Archives: http://de.libreoffice.org/lists/announce/
Mail-Archive.com: http://www.mail-archive.com/announce@.../

# [hidden email]: German discussion mailing list
Subscription: [hidden email]
Digest subscription: [hidden email]
Archives: http://de.libreoffice.org/lists/discuss/
Mail-Archive.com: http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@.../

# [hidden email]: German user support mailing list
Subscription: [hidden email]
Digest subscription: [hidden email]
Archives: http://de.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
Mail-Archive.com: http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../

More local lists will follow in the next days, so stay tuned. In
addition, localized website content will be available in the near future.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880

eskroni eskroni

Re: German mailing lists have been launched

Hi Florian, @all,

Am Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:44:04 +0200
schrieb Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> as a first test for providing infrastructure to local groups, the
> German mailing lists have been launched:

great news, thanks!

I have one question though: Are you planning on having a germanspeaking
dev-list as well (like we have right now at OOo) or should the
discuss-list be used for planning project specific tasks?

Sigrid

Sigrid Carrera wrote on 2010-10-14 20.12:

> I have one question though: Are you planning on having a germanspeaking
> dev-list as well (like we have right now at OOo) or should the
> discuss-list be used for planning project specific tasks?

right now, we want to have as less lists as possible, so sticking with
those three for now. If there is a demand for more, we'll set them up,
of course.

Florian