Get number of items in a calc's sheet filtered list

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Get number of items in a calc's sheet filtered list

I've been asked about this and can't find an answer yet. The 'other'
software shows something like "found X from Y records" and the need is
to find something like that.

Any clue?

Bruce Hohl Bruce Hohl

Re: Get number of items in a calc's sheet filtered list

Make sure "View > Status Bar" is checked.  That information is displayed in
the second part of the status bar at the bottom of Calc but only when the
focus is within the range of data being filtered.  At the bottom you will
then see something like: | Sheet 3 of 4 | 55 of 1425 records found | etc.