Get older Libreoffice version 3.3.4.1?

PDA1 PDA1

Get older Libreoffice version 3.3.4.1?

I need to get Lo version 3.3.4.1 (pretty sure that's the number...either than 3.3.4)

I can't find it anywhere on the web.  Accidentally, I think, my machine installed 3.5 which has (at least for me) the dreaded "slow insert row in Calc" problem.

Does anyone have a link to 3.3 or so?
Manfred J. Krause Manfred J. Krause

Re: Get older Libreoffice version 3.3.4.1?

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM, PDA1 wrote:
> I need to get Lo version 3.3.4.1 (pretty sure that's the number...either than
> 3.3.4)
>
> I can't find it anywhere on the web.  Accidentally, I think, my machine
> installed 3.5 which has (at least for me) the dreaded "slow insert row in
> Calc" problem.
>
> Does anyone have a link to 3.3 or so?

The Document Foundation Mirrors
→ http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/