Getting Started Chs 3 & 4

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Getting Started Chs 3 & 4

I have accepted Hazel's copyedits to Ch3 (Styles & Templates) and
revised some words on the Copyright page, but someone needs to do
further review and research to deal with the questions I left in the
chapter on my earlier pass.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch3-styles-templates/view

I made some minor formatting changes to JS's updates to Ch4 (Writer)
and revised some words on the Copyright page. I have NOT reviewed this
chapter in detail, so someone else should do so.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch4-writer/view

--Jean

Martin Saffron Martin Saffron

Spare time

Hello,

I have been away for a short while and have been unable to keep abreast
of developments.
I find myself with a little spare time this week and would like to
continue working on the user guides.  Is anyone working on GS4205?

Martin