Getting Started with LO Dev

Alex F Alex F

Getting Started with LO Dev

Hi there,

I'm Alex, a CS undergrad and like Massimiliano & Sakunt, would like to contribute to LO. I'm interested in LO for Android in particular and have been attempting to set up the development environment for Android. Wasn't really able to get past building though. Compiling on my linux machine gave me this error:

http://pastebin.com/1j06DDWe

Did I go wrong somewhere?

Regards,
Alex
Alex F Alex F

Re: Getting Started with LO Dev

Running make clean and recompiling the build seems to have solved the problem.
Hope this helps others who ever face a similar problem.
jan iversen-2 jan iversen-2

Re: Getting Started with LO Dev

Hope this helps others who ever face a similar problem.

Another solution is to use lode which highly simplifies setting up the environment.

Let me know if I can help you getting more familiar with libreoffice, and start submitting patches.

There are a number of tools and wiki pages that can help you, but I believe human contact is the most important help,
which is why I offer it.

happy programming.
rgds
jan i.