Grenoble city hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice

Jean-Christophe Becquet Jean-Christophe Becquet

Grenoble city hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice

Hi,

Grenoble city is hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice
https://www.lametro.fr/uploads/Offre/120440a14197_chef_de_projet_migration_a_libre_office_2018-02-12_14-18-57_338.pdf

In french : La Ville de Grenoble, collectivité membre de l'April
recrute, via le service commun avec la Métro et le CCAS, un.e Chef de
projet migration à LibreOffice.

Have a nice day

JCB
--
La suite bureautique Libreoffice
http://www.apitux.org/index.php?2006/07/11/3-la-suite-bureautique-libreoffice

==============APITUX : le choix du logiciel libre==============

APITUX - Jean-Christophe Becquet
BP 32 - 04001 Digne-les-Bains Cedex
06 25 86 07 92 - [hidden email] - http://www.apitux.com
SIRET : 452 887 441 00031 - APE : 6202A

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Grenoble city hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice

Hi Jean-Christophe,

On 13/02/2018 07:36, Jean-Christophe Becquet wrote:

> Grenoble city is hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice
> https://www.lametro.fr/uploads/Offre/120440a14197_chef_de_projet_migration_a_libre_office_2018-02-12_14-18-57_338.pdf

Great, thanks for letting us know about this! Are there any details
about the number of PCs being migrated? Is it a "pilot" project for
something bigger? (I skimmed over the PDF but I don't speak much French
so maybe I'm missing something...)

Let's keep an eye on this, to see how it develops -- if there are any
updates and a French speaker can let us know on the list, that would be
really appreciated!

Cheers,
Mike

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Grenoble city hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice

Eric Ficheux of Nantes Metropole has been working with the city of Grenoble to plan the migration. So, it was an expected project, and we can probably get some more info from Eric.

--
Italo Vignoli
+393485653829

sophi sophi

Re: Grenoble city hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice

Hi Mike, all,
Le 13/02/2018 à 09:38, Mike Saunders a écrit :

> Hi Jean-Christophe,
>
> On 13/02/2018 07:36, Jean-Christophe Becquet wrote:
>>
>> Grenoble city is hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice
>> https://www.lametro.fr/uploads/Offre/120440a14197_chef_de_projet_migration_a_libre_office_2018-02-12_14-18-57_338.pdf
>
> Great, thanks for letting us know about this! Are there any details
> about the number of PCs being migrated? Is it a "pilot" project for
> something bigger? (I skimmed over the PDF but I don't speak much French
> so maybe I'm missing something...)

It's about 60 PCs, study about migration has been conducted last year
and the decision to migrate was taken by the end of 2017. The migration
project is conducted over the 3 next years.

> Let's keep an eye on this, to see how it develops -- if there are any
> updates and a French speaker can let us know on the list, that would be
> really appreciated!

I'll report on the project on this list.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Marina Latini-3 Marina Latini-3

Re: Grenoble city hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice

On 13/02/2018 11:03, Sophie wrote:

Hi Sophie, all,

> I'll report on the project on this list.

Do you have any update?

ATB,
Marina

--