HIG dialogs

Heiko Tietze Heiko Tietze

HIG dialogs

Hi all,

we discussed guidelines for property dialogs and want to consider a full
redesign. Please read the document and comment if the proposal is not
feasable, not desirable, or awkward in any other aspect. For instance, Jay
does not want icons in the proposed sidebar but I think it's an important
aspect of good design.

If we don't refuse an idea completely and if we do not come to an agreement, I
would suggest to ask the community. The questions are added to the text.

And here are the links, G-doc duplicated to Etherpad:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hSYOFoG6jnj2G0zWDbUYkrGZoj7YCSI9j3onkTZ65bU/edit#
(section Properties dialogs)
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/HiG-Dialog

Cheers,
Heiko.
--
Dipl.-Psych. Dr. Heiko Tietze
Research & Project Management

User Prompt GmbH | Psychological IT Expertise
Gruenberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 14227 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschaeftsfuehrer Bjoern Balazs

Instant Messaging: