HIG

Heiko Tietze Heiko Tietze

HIG

Hi,

we continued the work on the HIG. If you want to comment the working document
please go to
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hSYOFoG6jnj2G0zWDbUYkrGZoj7YCSI9j3onkTZ65bU/edit#
If there are no complaints from the UX team it's planned to present it again
first on the blog post. And if the community agrees it will be published
finally on the LO wiki.

Cheers,
Heiko.

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: HIG

Heiko Tietze wrote on 26-06-15 16:56:
> we continued the work on the HIG. If you want to comment the working document
> please go to

Thanks Heiko.
I did comment once, iirc on this subject, but I can't see it.
Could it be another document?
(Sorry, just flying by irregularly to add some grumpy old man's comments
;) )

Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer http://www.libreoffice.org

Heiko Tietze Heiko Tietze

Re: HIG

On Friday 26 June 2015, 17:26:07 Cor Nouws wrote:
> Heiko Tietze wrote on 26-06-15 16:56:
> > we continued the work on the HIG. If you want to comment the working
> > document please go to
>
> Thanks Heiko.
> I did comment once, iirc on this subject, but I can't see it.
> Could it be another document?
> (Sorry, just flying by irregularly to add some grumpy old man's comments
> ;) )

Oups, I forgot to mention that we continued with Context Menu and Sidebar. All
other stuff before is finished which means moved to the wiki. And of course,
your previous comments have been taken into consideration.

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: HIG

Hi Heiko,

Heiko Tietze wrote on 26-06-15 19:23:

> Oups, I forgot to mention that we continued with Context Menu and Sidebar. All
> other stuff before is finished which means moved to the wiki. And of course,
> your previous comments have been taken into consideration.

Thanks - no problem, it' just me that missed it.
Will see if there is some spare time this weekend - interesting enough.
Ciao,

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer http://www.libreoffice.org

Rosmaninho Rosmaninho

Re: HIG

Just added a bit of feedback to the Sidebar section...
IMO, the Sidebar should offer module specific actions as well. It already
does in Impress and Draw and Calc and Writer could benefit from that as
well, by moving to a single toolbar view as Impress and Draw.