Hackathon

Gülşah Köse Gülşah Köse

Hackathon

Hi,

We (Turkish contributors) are going to attend an hackathon on 23rd Jan at İstanbul. The hackathon is going to take one day. We have an idea and want to ask your opinion.

We want to make bug submission easy for the end users. There was a project "Bug Submission asistant" (http://dachary.org/?p=886). I think that project no longer developed. We think a button or menu entry would be better to submit a bug instantly.  For the first usage it should want to bugzilla username and password. after, when the button clicked, a function should pick system informations( OS name, version and LibreOffice version) and show a dialog to defination bug to user. After, the function should forward the bug to bugzilla.

What do you think about it?

And we have two team and need one or two idea more. Do you have a suggestion can be done in one day?

Gülşah Köse
about.me

Bjoern Michaelsen Bjoern Michaelsen

Re: Hackathon

Hi Gülşah,

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 04:23:50PM +0200, Gülşah Köse wrote:
> And we have two team and need one or two idea more. Do you have a
> suggestion can be done in one day?

Here are the beginner UI EasyHacks:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks/lists/by_Topic#Skill_Level:_Beginner

They are supposed to be reasonably easy and user visible. If they are not,
please let us know, as EasyHacks that are not easy are not how it should be and
we should fix that then ;)

Best,

Bjoern