Happy 2011

elianedomingos elianedomingos

Happy 2011

Good afternoon,

Happy New Year!

http://www.revistabroffice.org/repositorio/anonovo-libreoffice3.jpg

Cheers

Eliane Domingos
BrOffice Magazine

zed zed

Re: Happy 2011

Eliane Domingos de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> http://www.revistabroffice.org/repositorio/anonovo-libreoffice3.jpg

and a Happy New Year to you, Eliane, from New Zealand.

I take this opportunity, too, to wish all subscribers all the best for 2011l
with the fervent wish that LibreOffice will continue its success.

Zed
--
Zed
A "program" is used to create error messages!

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Re: Happy 2011

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 11:01 PM, Zed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Eliane Domingos de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Good afternoon,
>>
>> Happy New Year!
>>
>> http://www.revistabroffice.org/repositorio/anonovo-libreoffice3.jpg
>
> and a Happy New Year to you, Eliane, from New Zealand.
>
> I take this opportunity, too, to wish all subscribers all the best for 2011l
> with the fervent wish that LibreOffice will continue its success.

The same and more.

Cheers!