Have anyone used "AndroPorts:LibreOffice"?

krackedpress krackedpress

Have anyone used "AndroPorts:LibreOffice"?

Have anyone used "AndroPorts:LibreOffice"?

I just saw this in the Google Play "app store".

AndroPorts states it gives you a Linux desktop and applications for
Android.

I am not interested in it right now, since I am running a Fire HD 10
tablet that I added the 4 APKs needed to use Google Play apps, as well
as the Amazon Fire apps on it.  I do not know what would happen if I
added AndroPorts on top of that.

It could be a way to get LibreOffice on a Tablet till TDF gets a
read/write version made.

If AndroPorts does work well enough, it would be an interesting way to
get some of my favorite packages on my tablet - including LibreOffice.