Help me please

D P D P

Help me please

Hi there, please help to get out from M. Office
but your libreoffice does not want to work with me. I have 4 laptops and i
want to do it for all of them, but please see the attached photo.

I am trying from 3 days agao now....all forums advices etc

--
*Danny Pap​ ​*
*M.B.A.*

*[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*

*Skype: dannypap1*

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Help me please

Hello,

can you describe in more detail which problems you have?
unfortunately the mailing list software does not allow attachments, so you
either have to upload the picture somewhere and just post the link in your
reply or you describe with words what you see.

/Sigrid

Dennis Carr Dennis Carr

Re: Help me please

I see no attachment.  What precisely is happening or not happening?

On October 5, 2015 3:04:20 AM PDT, D P <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi there, please help to get out from M. Office
>but your libreoffice does not want to work with me. I have 4 laptops
>and i
>want to do it for all of them, but please see the attached photo.
>
>I am trying from 3 days agao now....all forums advices etc
>
>--
>*Danny Pap​ ​*
>*M.B.A.*
>
>*[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
>

>*Skype: dannypap1*
>
>--
>deleted

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: Help me please

> Hi there, please help to get out from M. Office
> but your libreoffice does not want to work with me. I have 4 laptops and i
> want to do it for all of them, but please see the attached photo.
>
> I am trying from 3 days agao now....all forums advices etc
>
> --
> *Danny Pap​ ​*
> *M.B.A.*
>
> *[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
>
> *Skype: dannypap1*

​Danny Pap, you might perhaps wish to consider describing your particulö
problem in more detail, as well as the operating systems employed on your
four laptops....

Henri

Andreas Säger Andreas Säger

Re: Help me please

Am 05.10.2015 um 12:04 schrieb D P:
> Hi there, please help to get out from M. Office
> but your libreoffice does not want to work with me. I have 4 laptops and i
> want to do it for all of them, but please see the attached photo.
>
> I am trying from 3 days agao now....all forums advices etc

Please do us all a favour and stay away from LibreOffice. Stop wasting
time. Use whatever you are able to handle.

Gordon Burgess-Parker-4 Gordon Burgess-Parker-4

Re: Help me please

On 05/10/15 17:53, Andreas Säger wrote:
> Please do us all a favour and stay away from LibreOffice. Stop wasting
> time. Use whatever you are able to handle.
Bit harsh. Got out of bed the wrong side today?

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Fwd: [libreoffice-users] Help me please

Danny replied to me directly, not the mailing list. Since there is nothing
personal or confidential in the email, I forward it to the list. (Please be
also aware, that Danny is not subscribed to the list, his email was
moderated).

My guess would be, that he has some flavour of Windows on his machines.
How you can disable the functionality, that you cannot install some
software packages, I have no idea. I have seen something similar on my work
laptop, where there are some settings, that are handled / administered by
our IT department, that I cannot change.

If nothing works, I would vote for re-installing Windows, but maybe someone
else here on the list has an idea how to disable that?

Sigrid

Re: Help me please

> Danny replied to me directly, not the mailing list. Since there is nothing
> personal or confidential in the email, I forward it to the list. (Please be
> also aware, that Danny is not subscribed to the list, his email was
> moderated).
>
> My guess would be, that he has some flavour of Windows on his machines.
> How you can disable the functionality, that you cannot install some
> software packages, I have no idea. I have seen something similar on my work
> laptop, where there are some settings, that are handled / administered by
> our IT department, that I cannot change.
>
> If nothing works, I would vote for re-installing Windows, but maybe someone
> else here on the list has an idea how to disable that?
>
> Sigrid

Sigrid, Danny,

Here below a Microsoft webpage URL which just might prove helpful :

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-security/error-the-system-administrator-has-set-policies-to/b5350e90-fe4b-4544-8549-20c6a7befb51

Am 05.10.2015 um 18:56 schrieb Gordon Burgess-Parker:
> On 05/10/15 17:53, Andreas Säger wrote:
>> Please do us all a favour and stay away from LibreOffice. Stop wasting
>> time. Use whatever you are able to handle.
> Bit harsh. Got out of bed the wrong side today?

Either he is a troll or very dumb.