Hey, I'm new here

Jacob Daniel Jacob Daniel

Hey, I'm new here

Hello everyone!  I'm new here and was wondering what kind "entry-level"
tasks that I can perform.  I look forward to working with you all!

I am also wondering how I go about getting an account for the ODFAuthors
site.  If someone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Hey, I'm new here

Hi Daniel,

you came to the right place. If you tell me what username you want to use
on ODFAuthors, I can create the account for you.

Can you tell us a bit more about you and what you're interested in? Maybe
then someone can give a suggestion to you, what you could help out with. :)

/Sigrid

On 10 February 2015 at 05:10, Jacob Daniel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone!  I'm new here and was wondering what kind "entry-level"
> tasks that I can perform.  I look forward to working with you all!
>
> I am also wondering how I go about getting an account for the ODFAuthors
> site.  If someone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Hey, I'm new here

Hi,

I've created the account for you on ODFAuthors. You should have received an
email with a link to set your password. If not, please let me know.

I'm forwarding this mail again to the documentation list, mainly so that
other people can see, what you're interested in working. Maybe someone can
suggest a document for you to proofread. :)

Again, welcome to the team.

/Sigrid