Hi.

Kieran Peckett Kieran Peckett

Hi.

Hi. I am willing to help out and, according to the info on the Wiki
(Documentation/Development page) I have to indtroduce myself and request an
account on ODF Authors.

Well, I don't want to say too much, but I have done some QA work on other
projects, but after looking on the Get Involved Page on LO.org I feel that
I want to try my hand at Documentation, as well as QA in LO.

Please can an account be created for me on ODFAuthors, so that I can
contribute.

Kieran

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Hi.

Hi Kieran,

I created an account for you on ODFAuthors. You should have received
an email with a link to set your password.

On 6 January 2013 16:29, Kieran Peckett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi. I am willing to help out and, according to the info on the Wiki
> (Documentation/Development page) I have to indtroduce myself and request an
> account on ODF Authors.
>
> Well, I don't want to say too much, but I have done some QA work on other
> projects, but after looking on the Get Involved Page on LO.org I feel that
> I want to try my hand at Documentation, as well as QA in LO.
>
> Please can an account be created for me on ODFAuthors, so that I can
> contribute.

Thanks for the offer and welcome to the team!
Have fun!

Sigrid

Kieran Peckett Kieran Peckett

Re: Hi.

Yes - just got the email and have now activated.

Thanks for accepting me into the crew.