How May I Set Default

JOE CONNER JOE CONNER

How May I Set Default

How may I set the default setting in writer for insert -> media -> scan
-> select source -> scan mode -> mode -> mode change lineart to color.
Currently it reverts to lineart each time writer (LO 5.2.3.3 on Ubuntu
16.10) launches. This is very annoying to me.

--
Blessings, Joe Conner
Joshua 24:15 "...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

TomD TomD

Re: How May I Set Default

Hi ;)
I'm not sure if there is  anything useful in the "Working with Images"
chapter of the  Writer Guide;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
specifically (but this goes straight to downloading the pdf version of the
chapter);
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/4/4f/WG4208-WorkingWithImages.pdf

Note that with the pdfs of the guides you can click on headings in the
index to jump to the relevant page.  I don't know why most companies don't
use this functionality of the pdf format but the LO Documentation Team
use  it quite a lot :)