How to access ConvertToURL from automation?

dCipher dCipher

How to access ConvertToURL from automation?

Hi

I use VFP to automate tasks using LibreOffice.  The documentation lists a
Basic function ConvertToURL() but I do not know how to access this function
via automation.  Can anyone tell me how this is done?  Currently I just
created a VFP function to do the task but I would like to know if it is
possible to access the OpenOffice version.

Thanks,
Simon

Jean-Francois Nifenecker Jean-Francois Nifenecker

Re: How to access ConvertToURL from automation?

Hello,

Le 10/09/2018 à 17:39, dCipher a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I use VFP to automate tasks using LibreOffice.  The documentation lists a
> Basic function ConvertToURL() but I do not know how to access this function
> via automation.  Can anyone tell me how this is done?  Currently I just
> created a VFP function to do the task but I would like to know if it is
> possible to access the OpenOffice version.

What is VFP?

Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux

dCipher dCipher

Re: How to access ConvertToURL from automation?

Microsoft Visual FoxPro

Regards,
Simon White
dCipher Computing
705-500-0191

Mauricio Baeza Servin Mauricio Baeza Servin

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:52:19 -0400, Simon White <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Microsoft Visual FoxPro
> >
> On 9/10/2018 4:05 PM, Jean-Francois Nifenecker wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Le 10/09/2018 à 17:39, dCipher a écrit :
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> I use VFP to automate tasks using LibreOffice.  The documentation
> >> lists a
> >> Basic function ConvertToURL() but I do not know how to access this
> >> function
> >> via automation.  Can anyone tell me how this is done?  Currently I just
> >> created a VFP function to do the task but I would like to know if it is
> >> possible to access the OpenOffice version.

Look: http://www.fpress.com/revista/Num1103/art.htm

Best regards

dCipher dCipher

Re: How to access ConvertToURL from automation?

Hi

I read through the link you provided but did not find anything about the
ConvertToURL function.

Simon