How to add new source code file in directory

Regis Perdreau Regis Perdreau

How to add new source code file in directory

Hi,

For example, i try to add new file in starmath source directory.
I was unsuccessful to do it, the build system ignores it.
(i have intentionally put garbage in it to stop compilation, make clean, but nothing better )
I have not found practical notice to do this probably simple operation...
A little clue makes me happy.

(the next step is to add custom library, but it's the next step)

Tks

Régis Perdreau

julien2412 julien2412

Re: How to add new source code file in directory

Hello Régis,

Here's what you should type:
git add <filename>

Julien