I have a a document, which is in fact a certificate. It contains fields
like name, birth date etc. I made it two years ago and it worked. Now I
would like to make it up to date with the data of the participants of
the latest course. But I cannot. And I do not know what is wrong, most
likely with me.
So the document is an Openoffice document. And the database is a Calc
workbook with two sheets. The problem is that when I try to add this
workbook as a database, the sheets names show up, but not the column
titles as field names. I tried it in LO 5, LO 6, in Linux Mint and in
Opensuse, but could not succed.