How to visualize columns without exponential numbers with E-0...

GioMBG GioMBG

How to visualize columns without exponential numbers with E-0...

Hi All,
hope to find ALL You fine,
first I'm not a mathematician,
I just open a xlsx file where I see a lot of numbers, I suppose in
exponential mode...
for example I see :
1.6E-05 ( what I suppose are in exponential )
I would like to see as "normal" I prefer :
0.000016
any suggestion ?
always thanks
Gio

Jason Jason

Re: How to visualize columns without exponential numbers with E-0...

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 11:36:11AM -0700, GioMBG wrote:
> Hi All,
> hope to find ALL You fine,
> first I'm not a mathematician,
> I just open a xlsx file where I see a lot of numbers, I suppose in
> exponential mode...
> for example I see :
> 1.6E-05 ( what I suppose are in exponential )
> I would like to see as "normal" I prefer :
> 0.000016

Select the cells containing the numbers, then do Format > Cells and go
to the 'Numbers' tab, select 'Number' and choose the number format you
wish to see, then click 'OK'.

Jason