Howto fix missing icons from PPA installation

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Howto fix missing icons from PPA installation

In a completely Linux Mint 18.2 fresh install I added the
LibreOffice's PPA repository as always and did a un dist-upgrade.
After that, it was working but with no icons at all. Exactly as
described in https://askubuntu.com/questions/942140/icons-missing-from-libreoffice-toolbars/969290#969290

When trying to select another theme from Toos > Options > View, the
program stops responding.

After tested several alternatives the solution was install the breeze icon theme

apt install libreoffice-style-breeze

steveedmonds steveedmonds

Re: Howto fix missing icons from PPA installation

Hi.
I had to do the same in the version from the openSuse repository to
resolve some issue of something not showing.
Strangely only on one machine though, the other ones with Leap are fine.
Steve