I'm new

Dragos Petrescu Dragos Petrescu

I'm new

Hi,

I'm new here and I'd like to get involved. I know C, Java and Android. I am computer science student but kind of new to the open source community. Can anyone tell me where can i start?

Thanks,
Dragos Petrescu

julien2412 julien2412

Re: I'm new

Hello Dragos,

You can start here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
The very first step is to retrieve sources and build them, you'll find explanation and useful links in url quoted above.

Regards,

Julien
marius adrian popa marius adrian popa