I need to insert some internet addresses in a bilbiography

giova giova

I need to insert some internet addresses in a bilbiography

I need to insert some internet addresses in a bilbiography but, despite
having also inserted the hyphenation, these are not well justified. The dash
appears in the top line while the text is entered in the bottom line. Can
you help me solve this problem?

Thanks
<http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/file/t497233/formattazione.png>

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: I need to insert some internet addresses in a bilbiography

Hi giova,

Writer doesn't know how to break the links. Go to
Insert → Formatting Mark → Insert soft Hypen
to set a break.

Regards

Robert
--