I want to contribute as a translator

Martin Martin

I want to contribute as a translator

  Hi, I'm spanish language native and I would like to contribute as a
spanish translator.
I was translated some chapters of Migration's guide of OOo and another
marketing material.

I'm interested to know how TDF will manage the user documentation

 From my point of view ,LibreOffice could be an oportunity to improve
OOo experienced in order to get a better office suite application.

Regards,
Martin

Danishka Navin Danishka Navin

Re: I want to contribute as a translator

Hi Martin,

Welcome to LibreOffice l10n :)

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hi, I'm spanish language native and I would like to contribute as a
> spanish translator.
> I was translated some chapters of Migration's guide of OOo and another
> marketing material.
>
> I'm interested to know how TDF will manage the user documentation
>
> From my point of view ,LibreOffice could be an oportunity to improve OOo
> experienced in order to get a better office suite application.

Pls subscribe to the l10n list
[hidden email] <l10n%[hidden email]>

--
Danishka Navin