I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Petro Enk Petro Enk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

I resent this letter as I didn't see it appear in archive. Sorry for any
redundant mail.

----

Dear website team,

I am a native Mandarin speaker who lives in China Mainland.

I have some free time usually, and I would like to join the maintenance
work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website.

The current zh-cn website maintainer Yan Jingtao ([hidden email])
has agreed to my participation of such work.

I have been active at zh-cn Pootle (my pootle account is [hidden email]).



Best wishes,

Petro (PetroEnK)


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Guilhem Moulin Guilhem Moulin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

Hi Petro,

On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 at 10:26:23 +0000, Petro Enk wrote:
> I am a native Mandarin speaker who lives in China Mainland.
>
> I have some free time usually, and I would like to join the maintenance
> work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website.

Awesome! :-)

> The current zh-cn website maintainer Yan Jingtao ([hidden email])
> has agreed to my participation of such work.

Could any current admin please ack that?  Yan or Kevin?

> I have been active at zh-cn Pootle (my pootle account is [hidden email]).

zh-cn.libreoffice.org, like other Silverstripe3 sites, relies on our
Single Sign-On system for authentication.  Could you create an account
at https://user.documentfoundation.org , and tell me your username?
I'll then be able (once Yan or Kevin agrees) to grant access to the
site.

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Petro Enk Petro Enk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

I created my account at user.documentfoundation.org just now, the
username is petroenk.

On 2019/4/20 5:48, Guilhem Moulin wrote:

> Hi Petro,
>
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 at 10:26:23 +0000, Petro Enk wrote:
>> I am a native Mandarin speaker who lives in China Mainland.
>>
>> I have some free time usually, and I would like to join the maintenance
>> work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website.
> Awesome! :-)
>
>> The current zh-cn website maintainer Yan Jingtao ([hidden email])
>> has agreed to my participation of such work.
> Could any current admin please ack that?  Yan or Kevin?
>
>> I have been active at zh-cn Pootle (my pootle account is [hidden email]).
> zh-cn.libreoffice.org, like other Silverstripe3 sites, relies on our
> Single Sign-On system for authentication.  Could you create an account
> at https://user.documentfoundation.org , and tell me your username?
> I'll then be able (once Yan or Kevin agrees) to grant access to the
> site.
>
> Cheers,

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
ACTom ACTom
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

In reply to this post by Guilhem Moulin
Hi guilhem,
     Petro is one of the most active users in the Chinese qq group. He
answered many questions from other people in the qq group.
     I am very happy and agree that he can join the maintenance team.

Cheers,
Tom

Guilhem Moulin <[hidden email]>于2019年4月20日 周六05:48写道:

> Hi Petro,
>
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 at 10:26:23 +0000, Petro Enk wrote:
> > I am a native Mandarin speaker who lives in China Mainland.
> >
> > I have some free time usually, and I would like to join the maintenance
> > work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website.
>
> Awesome! :-)
>
> > The current zh-cn website maintainer Yan Jingtao ([hidden email])
> > has agreed to my participation of such work.
>
> Could any current admin please ack that?  Yan or Kevin?
>
> > I have been active at zh-cn Pootle (my pootle account is
> [hidden email]).
>
> zh-cn.libreoffice.org, like other Silverstripe3 sites, relies on our
> Single Sign-On system for authentication.  Could you create an account
> at https://user.documentfoundation.org , and tell me your username?
> I'll then be able (once Yan or Kevin agrees) to grant access to the
> site.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Guilhem.
>

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Guilhem Moulin Guilhem Moulin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

Hi,

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 at 12:19:11 +0800, 涛 wrote:
> Petro is one of the most active users in the Chinese qq group. He
> answered many questions from other people in the qq group.
> I am very happy and agree that he can join the maintenance team.

Great, thanks!  Petro, you should now be able to edit the zh-cn site at
https://www.libreoffice.org/admin .  (Use your Single Sign-On
credentials to authenticate.  If you tried to authenticate before,
you'll need to refresh your SAML token: options are to log out first
https://auth.documentfoundation.org/?logout=1 , and then in again; or
delete the session cookies from your browser; or just wait for the
current token to expire.)

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy