Icon set

mirek2 mirek2

Icon set

Hi everyone,
I'm drafting an e-mail to the Gnome and AbiWord guys asking if they
wouldn't be interested in helping us with our new icon set and merging some
of the more common icons into the gnome-icon-theme repository.
Before I send the e-mail, I need to make sure that all icon creators (if
I'm not mistaken, it's only Alex so far) agree to their icons being
published under a dual LGPL and CC-by-sa license, so anyone who has helped
on the tango_testing icon set, please reply to this mail.

Also, I'm wondering whether it might not be good to create a whiteboard for
tracking icon progress, such as this Inkscape one:
http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/TangoifiedIcons

Alexander Wilms Alexander Wilms

Re: Icon set