Impress remote

Impress remote – Hi everyone, Creating a smartphone remote for Impress has been accepted for GSoC [1], which means that we need to design it. Submit your proposal...
Hello, Ok I have posted my Mockup of the remote [1]<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Impress_remote#Proposals>. w...
Hi, looks good :). I was sketching a mock-up too and it looked pretty similar. I uploaded my version: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:I...
2012/4/26 Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@...> > Hi, > > looks good :). I was sketching a mock-up too and it looked pretty si...
Hi Mirek, thanks :) >Are those tabs "Notes" and "Slide overview"? Yep, Nice that they are that easy to recognize. Do you...
Andrew: I like the proposal, but i think you are missing what is probably the most important part, when you are presenting something in Impre...
Hello, I like the proposal, but i think you are missing what is > probably the most important part, when you are presenting > something...
Great to see so much awesome ideas already presented. I decided to chip in. I added my thoughts to the Whiteboard as well: https://wiki.documentfo...
Hello, Great to see so much awesome ideas already presented. I decided to chip in. > I added my thoughts to the Whiteboard as well: >...
I know there has been discussion as to what programming languages to use, and I would like to add my 2 cents here. If one plans to release th...
> If one plans to release this for mobile devices, such as android phones or > iphones I would try and keep the language in c/c++ as both pl...
Jonathan, If one plans to release this for mobile devices, such as android phones or > iphones I would try and keep the language in c/c++ a...
> the dev team even has little control over this > because this is apart of the Google summer of code, which meas that someone > not apa...
Hello, > Hmm, this is not really accurate. I don't see it as we would have a > clearly delimited "dev team" (with presumably s...
Umm, the mentor and the GSoC student together agree upon the basic implementation decisions, like programming language, surely. But yes, off-topic...
WOW! Now, that's what i call efficiency! I had an idea, what if tapping the right side of the screen takes you to the next slide, and tapping t...