Incorrect font colour when printing in Base

Adam Fenn Adam Fenn

Incorrect font colour when printing in Base

I have created three forms in Base; Clients, Letters and Letters_Print so that I can create and print out unique letters. I have changed the font colour of all fields in Letters_Print to Dark Blue 1 via Control > General > Font. All looks as I want except that when I go to print the letter only the address and text body fields are in dark blue. All others remain in black. What am I doing wrong? I include an example with the problem.

Thanks for any help,
Adam Fenn

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: Incorrect font colour when printing in Base

Hi Adam,

> I have created three forms in Base; Clients, Letters and
> Letters_Print so that I can create and print out unique letters. I
> have changed the font colour of all fields in Letters_Print to Dark
> Blue 1 via Control > General > Font. All looks as I want except that
> when I go to print the letter only the address and text body fields
> are in dark blue. All others remain in black. What am I doing wrong?
> I include an example with the problem.

Attachments aren't allowed here.

If you wan't to print a letter with Base you could better use a report.

What is the difference between the fields you could or couldn't print
with the choosen colour?

Regards

Robert

Adam Fenn Adam Fenn

Re: Incorrect font colour when printing in Base

Hi Robert,

> Attachments aren't allowed here.

Sorry.

> If you wan't to print a letter with Base you could better use a report.

I just want something quick and easy. When I tried making a report it was very slow and I ended up with a report made up from every letter I had ever written, which is not what I want.

> What is the difference between the fields you could or couldn't print
> with the choosen colour?

I have discovered that the ones that work were all multi-line and the ones that didn't were single-line fields. By changing all fields to multi-line they print with my chosen colour. All except one, which is a date field with a drop-down box and cannot be changed to multi-line.

Thanks,
Adam