[Info] Whiteboard page for Special Indicators in Writer (Header / Footer, Document Border, Page Break)

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

[Info] Whiteboard page for Special Indicators in Writer (Header / Footer, Document Border, Page Break)

Hi all,

since some of you might not read the libreoffice-ux-advise, here is a
quick update concerning the new special indicators that get implemented
by Cedric. I've created a whiteboard page which summarizes the recent
discussions / implementation.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard/Writer_SpecialIndicators

If you find mistakes / typos ... great! In this case, I'd like to ask
you to directly edit the page. If you find major issues, then either add
them to the "Open Points", or join the discussion on
libreoffice-ux-advise. It is important that the rough idea is understood
(when having the whiteboard page and a recent daily build), so that QA
and Documentation know what's important for them ...

Cheers,
Christoph (who really needs a coffee now *g*)