Is it possible to copy and paste animation in Impress?

Oszkó Albert Oszkó Albert

Is it possible to copy and paste animation in Impress?

Hi all,

I am preparing a big presentation containing lots of objects,
including many photos. I want them to appear and then disappear after
a set delay. Setting the effect separately is very time consuming.  Is
it possibly to copy them.  I do not want to edit the XML File.

Thanks,
Albert