Is there a way to get spell check to ignore website addresses?

lanceprior@q.com lanceprior@q.com

Is there a way to get spell check to ignore website addresses?

Is there a way to get spell check to ignore website addresses?
lanceprior@q.com lanceprior@q.com

Re: Is there a way to get spell check to ignore website addresses?

Anyone?

Bump.
Gordon Burgess-Parker-3 Gordon Burgess-Parker-3

On 22/02/14 05:19, [hidden email] wrote:

> Anyone?
>
> Bump.

You should re-post this in the Libreoffice Users list.
This is the wrong list for that sort of query...

xpertzsolution xpertzsolution

Re: Is there a way to get spell check to ignore website addresses?

Xpertz Solution Ltd is a leading educational services organization providing a new generation of counseling and placement services to international students from all around the world.Xpertz Solution is an International [url=http://www.xpertzsolution.co.uk/]study abroad[/url]
 Education consulting organization with excellent credentials that provides value-based services to both International Institutes and aspiring students in Pakistan.
lanceprior@q.com lanceprior@q.com

Re: Is there a way to get spell check to ignore website addresses?

Gordon Burgess-Parker-3 wrote

Where can I find the the Libreoffice Users list?
Dave Barton Dave Barton

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/