Is there an option to denounce ask users for being rude?

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Is there an option to denounce ask users for being rude?

that's a question from an anonimous user sent to AskLibO feedback

krackedpress krackedpress

Re: Is there an option to denounce ask users for being rude?

On 10/31/2016 07:56 PM, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:

> that's a question from an anonimous user sent to AskLibO feedback

> Comunidad LibreOffice Argentina
> www.libreoffice.org.ar
>
> https://telegram.me/daniel_rodriguez

I assume that the List's monitor could remove the user on that system. I
would find the email address of the monitor[s] and then send a private
message about "how" the user was rude.

I have dealt with rude posters where they seem to not want to help a new
user and post messages that imply [or state outright] that if you are so
dumb to need help with that topic then you should not bother them.

Over the years, there have been some rude posting on the LO email
lists.  In my opinion, it seems that those users/posters are dealt with
of the lists.  The is what the list monitors tend to do.

sophi sophi

Re: Is there an option to denounce ask users for being rude?

Hi Daniel,
Le 01/11/2016 à 00:56, Daniel A. Rodriguez a écrit :
> that's a question from an anonimous user sent to AskLibO feedback

I'm moderating Ask for all languages, so if there is a problem, let me
know. I usually translate the message with Google when I can't
understand the content (mostly for Korean and Japanese) and remove it if
it's spam or use unapropriate language.
You can flag a post as being offensive, then it can be removed.
Have you a problem where I can help?
Cheers
Sophie
--