Jean-Marc Zambon - license statement

Jean-Marc Zambon Jean-Marc Zambon

Jean-Marc Zambon - license statement

Hi all,

I've suggested a (very) modest patch for the python script provider (gerrit.libreoffice.org/33981).

This first contribution to LibreOffice and all possible future ones may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Kind regards,

Jean-Marc Zambon

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Jean-Marc Zambon - license statement

WELCOME
Thanks for your license statement.

We suggest you add yourself to our wiki (remark this is not a demand)

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:

rgds
Jan Iversen.