Jenkins_Callgrind broken after: Drop extra define ENABLE_GTKSINK

slacka slacka

Jenkins_Callgrind broken after: Drop extra define ENABLE_GTKSINK

Michael,

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=34bbf192a7753205bb64d14e4eec4ce303317396

broke Jenkins_Callgrind
https://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=MASTER&brief-log=1559555453.4509

https://ci.libreoffice.org/computer/vm139/builds

with this error:
avmedia/source/gstreamer/gstplayer.hxx:33:14: fatal error: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory

Does Jenkins_Callgrind need to be upgraded?

-Luke
Michael Weghorn Michael Weghorn

Re: Jenkins_Callgrind broken after: Drop extra define ENABLE_GTKSINK

Hi Luke,

this happens when both gtk3 and gstreamer-0.10 are enabled for the build.

When this popped up, some people asked the question whether gstreamer
0.10 is still relevant after all (in which case this needs to be fixed,
which should be quite straight-forward), or gstreamer-0.10 can be
dropped completely (which also will make the problem go away), s.a.
comment in the Gerrit change [1].

This will be discussed in the ESC call to start in a few minutes and
fixed then.

Michael

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/73270/

On 06/06/2019 15.58, Michael Weghorn wrote:
> This will be discussed in the ESC call to start in a few minutes and
> fixed then.

Since ESC decision is to drop gstreamer-0.10,
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/73608/
("distro-config: Drop '--enable-gstreamer-0-10' everywhere") should
quickly fix the build issue for all affected Jenkins jobs and I'll
remove the gstreamer-0.10 code after all in a subsequent step.