June/July/August Marketing Calls

Italo Vignoli-5 Italo Vignoli-5

June/July/August Marketing Calls

We will postpone June marketing call to Thursday, June 28, as at that
time we will have a better idea of what we will announce in early August
for LibreOffice 6.1.

We will also postpone July marketing call to Thursday, July 26, as at
that time we should have everything in place for the announcement (final
version of announcement kit is planned for the previous week, when the
code will be freezed).

In August, the marketing call will be on Thursday, August 9, the day
after the announcement.

Time for all calls is 2:30PM CEST (or 12:30PM UTC).

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]